May 6, 2008

From Steve

Hey everybody!!!!

Just wanted to say “Hi” to everyone and let you know that all is well and God is amazing! He has already worked in so many ways. I absolutely love this culture and these people are so friendly. Just a quick note to the family…I love you guys and miss most of you…haha just kidding! Hang in there Dad, don’t let the girl’s make you watch too many chick flicks, I’ll be home soon! And Jenny…hey sweetie I miss you tons and I can’t wait to see you again!!! Thank you all for your prayers.

His servant
Steve

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey, I'm glad you guys have this blog!! Jared and I are praying for you guys. We are panning to be home for Kathy's open house, so we'll see ya before you head of to Illinois. Have a great day!

Jodi

Jaredch said...

Hi! Mom wanted me to get on here and let you know that their computer won't let them make comments, but they are reading the blog! Stay safe :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve! I've been praying for your team. May you all be greatly used of the Lord--and may He alone get all the glory! Steer Clear of those protests, okay!!