May 6, 2008

From Lori

Hey everyone,

This trip is way better than I ever could have imagined! I was a little nervous because I am not a city girl at all, but I have fallen in love with Argentina. It’s only our 3rd day and I don’t want to come back. Thank you for your prayer and support, none of this would be possible without you! Tomorrow we get to go to the children’s home and I am stoked! It’s going to be heart-wrenching, but children are where my heart is. Our group is incredible and to the glory of God a man accepted Christ yesterday in an ESL class. The people here are very hospitable, and our time in the “dorms” has been, well … exciting! : ) I love my roomies! Mr. Trainer may split us up … please pray for him, his room (and the Mrs.) is located on girls side right next to us! I love you all!!

~Lori

Mom and Dad I love you and hope you both have had great b-days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, I'm SOOO excited for you and everyone else. We're praying for you! Have an amazing time!

You'd never guess who said...

Hey lori thinking/praying for you every day!