May 6, 2008

From Melissa

Dear Mom, Dad, Friends and Family,

Hola from Argentina!! The weather is beautiful and the people here are wonderful. I’m having a great time. I’ve been able to talk to a lot of people already! (so I’m getting a lot of practice speaking Spanish) I’m so excited for everything that’s planned for us in these next three weeks. We are already pretty busy so far but it is a privilege to be a part of this ministry and doing work for God. So far we have sang Sunday night at church and Monday night at the pastor’s fellowship. Also, on Monday we passed out flyers for upcoming events and I was able to help teach a children’s class through ESL. Today we will be having a number of events at the same time such as: singing in the plaza, basketball programs, ESL and other music events. I will write again soon, but I have to go.

Con todo mi amor,
(With all my love)
Melissa

No comments: