May 12, 2008

From Steve

Hey everyone!

God has been so amazing! He has given us opportunities to pass out thousands of tracts and talk to hundreds of unsaved people. God has also been teaching me so much while I am here. He has really shown me how much I lack a burden to see souls saved. Here in Argentina my honest desire is to see every person I give a flier come to know Christ but when I am at home I am indifferent to any visitor that walks in the doors of my church. God really rebuked me in this area. This is just one of the many areas God is working in my life. I wish I had time to tell you all of them.

To my family... hi and I miss you all. I wish all of you could be here so I could share this with you instead of just telling you.

To Jenny... I miss you like crazy! It is beautiful down here! I have so many awesome stories to tell you. Can't wait to see you!!

To my Mom... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Sorry it is a day late, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love you! Thank you for the Godly influence you have been in my life! You are amazing!

Much love to all,
Steve

No comments: