May 12, 2008

From Emily S.

Dear Family, Friends, and Alex,

Hi Everyone!! I miss you all so much! So much is happening here! Life is busy each day. Today is an easy relaxing day. Its been nice. We have been in churches every day and sometimes more than once a day. God has been doing some great things. It so encouraging to work with the missionaries here, and the people are so wonderful. It will be hard to leave.

Mr. Trainer leaves tonight. We are going to miss him a lot. It wont be the without him.

We leave for Uruguay Wednesday morning at 6 a.m., and we will be there until Thursday night. It will be an amazing experience! I am very excited about that! I have gotten a few things for you all and I hope to get a few more...we will see. I miss you all!

Alex - I miss you more than I can say. I am sure you are busy with everything, and I hope all is going well. Thining and praying for ya. Write me back!

Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em - don't know if you'll get this...I miss you! I'm doing inventory right now and it's rather boring without your presence here. I'm so excited to hear all your stories of what the Lord has done in your life and others when I see you again. I'm praying for you daily!
Love, Karli