May 8, 2008

From Leanna

Hi all,

It is so amazing here. I love every aspect of this trip. I love watching the faces of the people when we sing, they are so excited that we would come and do this for them. Yet, I feel so inadequate and I am, but the Lord is still using me! The ESL is also exciting. The last time I had two twelve year old girls. The girls knew very little english, and I know very little Spanish, but yet we were able to teach each other a lot. They were so excited to be there with me, and actually wanted me to give them homework for Friday. Hopefully, I will see them again.

I love you and miss all of you,

Love,
Leanna Joy

p.s. Mom and dad consider this your first postcard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leanna,

I've been praying for you daily! I know you're doing a great work there but I can't wait for you to come home either!

Love,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Leanna:

I can only imagine the seed you and your team are planting. God will do an awesome work in your life as well as in the others in whom you are in contact with. I will continue to pray for you and your team to keep you safe and well, and able to share the gospel. Cant wait to see you back in church again!!!

Mrs. Andres