May 8, 2008

From Bethany

Howdy folds,

So much has happened in just being here for five days. I am doing well. The food here is amazing, and I eat so much. Today, Thursday, I got to go shopping. I really enjoyed it, probably because I was shopping for others and not myself. For lunch I ate a whopper and fries in a three story burger king. That was amazing! The thing that has encouraged me the most while being here is the testimonies of the missionaries and Argentine Christians. The Lord has used the group to be a blessing to the Christians here, but they have been a bigger blessing to us. I love you, Mom, Dad, and siblings.

Bethany

1 comment:

June Backhaus said...

Hi, Bethany,
Sometimes the bloggin works for me and sometime the word verification doesn't show up for some reason. You know me and computers. Hopefully, you are getting the messages I have been writing!
Love, MOM