May 8, 2008

From Laura

Hey Family!

Argentina is amazing! I wish you guys could see it. Everything has been going really well so keep praying! I found out that girls don’t play basketball here, so me and Nat can’t really do anything in that area but we are still helping out where we can. The people here are so awesome, their faith is so strong. Praise the Lord that I have found a few that speak some English :) Even when they don’t speak English its fun trying to communicate with them. I have so much to tell you guys when I get back. I hope you all are doing well! I love you all! And I am praying for you.

Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok - so blogger didn't like my last message for some reason - must be because I mentioned the Lord or something. :0

But anyway - we're all praying for you and your team (Mary, Matthew, and me). We love you!

If you get a chance there are more pictures of Matthew on Mary's blog.