May 9, 2008

From Emily S.

Dear Mom, Dad, Casey, Molly, Jennie, Tom, Cassie, Sarah, Alyson, Megan, bro-in-laws, nephew, niece, and Alex,

I know it's a long greeting, but I wanted to make sure that you all know you're thought of. I hope you all get this. Earlier we had a mix-up... there are two Emily's on this trip, me and Emily Dow, and when I did my posts on the blog, they put my post under Emily D.'s name... so I hope that doesn't confuse you. Everything here is great! We are getting a lot of great experiences. God is so good! We even got to go shopping yesterday! I wish you all could come here! You would love it!!
I miss you all and think of you often. Has Sonya had her puppies yet?

Love ya and prayin for you all,

Emily

Alex, I wish you could be here! You would love it! I'm thinking of and praying for you!

No comments: