May 9, 2008

From Laura.....again :)

Familia and Amigos-
Hey its Laura again...I'm in an internet cafe right now and i figured I should write when I have the chance. Today I found out I had the hidden talent of making animal balloons haha it was alot of fun....I helped make them for kids at a park that we were singing at. The kids are so cute here. The parks here are goreous. Tonight we are going back to the same park and this time the radio and TV will be there which is pretty exciting, so listen if you can! ......I keep telling everyone to let me sing my solo but for some reason we seem to never have time for it ;) haha (jk Ill stick to the animal balloons) . Next week we are going to Uruguay! Lots of people are hearing the gospel so pray that the people will clearly understand and that God will soften their hearts! And also pray that all of us will keep getting the rest we need :) I miss you all! Love you! Hasta Luego! -Laura

Sorry if the punctuation is messed up...this keyboard is just a lil different :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you need to go pro. We were just talkin about you. I'm sitting at mrs. gordons house. Email me sometime aight? I'm prayin for you everyday. Later.

mike

Anonymous said...

Loved your blog entries. Cute sense of humor. Are the little children enjoying your balloon animals? Isn't it amazing what talents you discover when you let the Lord have his way with you?:) We miss you and can't wait for you to get home. Have fun! Love You,

Mom & Dad & girls

Anonymous said...

Loved your blog entries. Cute sense of humor. Are the little children enjoying your balloon animals? Isn't it amazing what talents you discover when you let the Lord have his way with you?:) We miss you and can't wait for you to get home. Have fun! Love You,

Mom & Dad & girls

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

blame it on the keyboard!

animal balloons laura? haha
I have a friend here who does them, at least he really used to be into them freshman year, he'd always be making intricate teddy bears and animals that should not be able to be made with balloons :)

Anyway, got a link to your blogs, so I'm reading them real quick but got to get back to studying for my final.. wish me luck!

forgot to add my name last time, didn't want you to get scared
-Your cuz, Craig