May 5, 2008

From Emily S.

Correction: This post was originally posted as being from Emily D.; it is actually from Emily Sieger.

Dear Dad, Mom, and Family,

Hi dear ones. I can't believe I'm writing you from Argentina! It's amazing here. I love it already! The people are wonderful, the food is amazing… they feed us very well… the country is beautiful and I love it here. I am so thankful that the Lord allowed me to be part of this team. God is doing great things and I look forward to watching him do more. I love you all and miss you tons and pray for you too.

Love always, Emily

Alex: I miss you and think about you often. You're in my prayers.

1 comment:

Dale said...

We are so excited for you and thankful for your safe arrival. It is wonderful to hear that the Lord is working already. You are in our prayers for many reasons and trust that God will stretch you as he molds you to be a servant. We enjoy the blogs and anxiously wait to read them each day. Much faster than a post card, oh wait we have dial up! We have been enjoying returning phone calls on your phone and the texts are like wow! Remember to box out! Please keep in touch. With much love and prayers, Mom and Dad
BTW who is Alex?