May 19, 2008

From Ryan

Hey Family and Friends,

This trip has been amazing, and I cannot wait to tell all of you about it. The Lord has been working a lot on me on this trip, and I would like to share what He has been teaching me. The Lord has showed me that ministry is not about me, but about Him and others. I cannot be focused on me, because it is not about me. As a team, we have been reading through II Corinthians, and in verse 5 it says that we preach not ourselves, but Jesus Christ. Ministry is not about us, but it is about sharing Jesus Christ with others. Another thing the Lord is teaching me is Courage, not being afraid of talking with people I do not know especially those that we minister to in the different churches. It has been difficult with the language barrier, but God has given strength to fellowship with people I have never seen before, but they are my brothers and sisters in Christ. It has been a blessing to fellowship with fellow believers across the globe even if there is the language barrier. It is been Fun!! I love it here, and I would come back if the Lord allowed it. The people are great, the food is wonderful, and a whole lot more could be said as well! Thank you again for your prayers, and support! Again, I cannot wait to tell you all about me trip.

Mom, Dad, and crew - I love you and miss you. Looking forward to seeing you. Hope everything is going well. I am praying for you.

In Him,
Ryan
Isaiah 6:8

No comments: