May 19, 2008

From Emily S.

Hello Everyone!!
Hi Dad, Mom, Siblings, Alex, Mr and Mrs Board, and everyone else!

All is well here. We have not been able to blog in a while, so this is the time for me to catch up. We had a great time in Uruguay!! I got to go horseback riding and it was wonderful!! I was in my element!! We had a blast. We all stayed with different people and that was a lot of fun. We took a three hour boat ride there then when we came back we were on a boat that felt like the Titanic. It was huge and amazing!!! I cant wait to show you pictures!! I have never been on a boat that big before! And the cool thing, was that while we were on there, some of us girls were able to give the gospel to some guys from a soccer team. It was so neat. God is so good how he puts situations like that in our laps.

We have been doing lots of shopping and I have loved that to its fullest!! I have definitely bought too much stuff...but hey, as we all say, we are only in Argentina once!

We are painting today, and we are looking forward to that. The church ministries have been wonderful. It has been such a blessing to watch God work in the lives of the church members as well as other people. God is so good. This missions trip has been amazing. I am so thankful that the Lord allowed me to be a part of this wonderful team.

I miss you all!! Praying for you!

Emily

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Sweetie. Hope all is well for you. Sounds like you're now in love with Argentina. We love you, miss you and are praying for you!

Unknown said...

Hey Ems...I'm so glad that you are having a great trip. Paul and I love you and we are praying for you. Can't wait to hear about all the wonderful things that the Lord is teaching you. See you when you get back.
Paul and Kate