May 19, 2008

From Ben

Hey Everyone!

I don't have a lot of time so I'll make this quick. I love Argentina!!!!!!!! It has been so wonderful! I almost don't want to come home : ) I could sit here and tell you tons of stories but then we wouldn't have anything to talk about when I get home. The ministry has been so great and we have actually been privileged enough to see some of the fruit of our ministry. We got beat pretty bad in our USA vs. Argentina basketball game (we had some of our better guys who were sick and couldn't play). But after the game we got to share the gospel with the other team ... about 20 guys. It was such an amazing opportunity. God has taught me so much this trip and I'm really excited about His plans for me in the future. Maybe He'll allow me to come back here someday. I love you all and miss you all ... especially you, Em : )

Ben Flack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to know you miss us. ;) I miss you a ton and can't wait to see you on Sunday. :) I'm sure you'll have tons of stories to tell and tons of pictures to show. I love you Ben! I miss you tons. :)
-Your amazing sis,
Nadine

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben,

I'm so happy that you are having such a wonderful time. Maybe I the whole family should go next time! See you soon.
Lots of love,
Mom