May 10, 2008

From Sam

Hi everyone,

Well, the weather is still really nice which is good because we have been doing a lot of walking around passing out fliers.

I really could not explain to you the joy it is to see God use us to minister here. Please pray for a couple of things. First, pray for a man I was able to present the Gospel to. He couldn't believe it was that easy to be saved. He thought there was something else he had to do. Second, please pray for the church we were in Friday night. It is a small church that has been having troubles and there were over 40 visitors for the service. This was a blessing because the church people put a ton of work into it, but pray that these people will come back to the church.

The people here are really nice, welcoming, and helpful to us. Seems like every time I turn around we are eating again; this I have no complaints about. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys. I already have stuff for most of you. Any requests, please let me know.

Jo, thanks for the note. It was really good to hear from you. Congratulations on graduating! You know I would love to be there with you for that. You have always worked really hard, and you deserve what you have earned.

Don't worry, I have already taken a lot of pictures, and we still have a couple more weeks. Peter, good call on the shoes.

Love all of you. Please continue to pray for us.

HAPPY MOTHER'S, MOM!

Sam Prusak

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude i told you those shoes are sweet! That is so awesome that you were able to share the Gospel with someone. It has been very exciting hearing about your trip. I look forward to being in Turkey in 4 days! I love you man. Enjoy the next 2 weeks!