May 22, 2008

From Emily Sieger

My dear Family and Friends,

All is going well here. It has been a busy week. I look forward to seeing everyone next week. However, I have come to the point where I do not want to leave. I love it here so much. God has given me such a love for Argentina. It will be very hard to leave. But I know God had me/us here ¨for such a time as this.¨

God has been doing great things as usual. Today we went to Pilar. . . in two days we passed out 8,000 fliers and tracts. We had a concert tonight. . . we did not expect much, but God ¨wowed¨ us as usual. We had 19 visitors. And to make the night even better, 2 people got saved! It was amazing! God is so good. He works in wonderful ways. I love it here. I´m not lying when I say I would be so happy if God called me to Argentina. The ministry here is thriving. I can´t wait to someday be on the mission field.

We have a busy rest of the week. Keep praying! God is working!

I love you all and are praying for you!!

Love, Emily

Alex - We went to a big restaurant and our waiter´s name was Alejandro. . . that´s Alexander in Spanish. I thought of you. . . miss you and still pray for you.

No comments: