May 22, 2008

From Tiffany

Hola everyone!

Praise the Lord for His amazing power. I doubt Him constantly yet He never ceases to ¨wow¨ me! Last night we held a service in a rented building and 19 people attended - just from receiving one of the 8000 flyers we passed out the last 2 days! The Gospel was presented and after the service, 2 people accepted God´s free gift of salvation! The Lord has been so good to us the past 3 weeks. Althought I am looking forward to getting home and seeing my family, I will greatly miss the ministry here in Argentina. It´s just not the same back in the States! But we do serve an unchangeable God and He does great and wonderful things all the time - whether we are in the U.S. or in Argentina! Please pray for us today - we are going to a school to do a musical presentation. Afterwards they want us to have a Q and A time about our faith. Pray that seeds are sown!

Thanks for your love, prayers, and support. -Tiffany

P.S. I miss you, Tim! I will call you as soon as I can on Sunday morning! I love you!

1 comment:

Kim Bumgardaner said...

Glad to hear your trip is going so well! PTL! We miss you guys.
The Bums