May 5, 2008

From Tiff

Buen día, Mom, Dad, and Tim,

You told me not to get lost while I'm down here, but it's a possibility I might get "lost" on my back to the States! We are having a wonderful time so far getting to know the culture and people. The food is amazing. Dad and Tim, you would love the meat they have here. The only thing that you might not have liked was the cow intestines… I tried it though! I love you and miss you all and can't wait to tell you everything in person.

Love, Tiff

1 comment:

Dad said...

We miss you Tiff! Thanks for the update. Sounds like you are having a great time (except for the cow stuff!). We are praying for you everyday. We will keep checking the site and look forward to more reports.
Been and I are headed on our golf trip for the weekend, but will have the computer to keep up with whats going on there. I'm glad you are serving the Lord in Argentina. What a great experience.
Love you and miss you!!
Dad and Been