May 13, 2008

From Laura

Hey All! Just giving a quick update....Everything is still going awesome. Yesterday we had a nice rest day but then that night we did English classes and the basketball clinic again. I found a girl at the basketball clinic!! I was so excited! She was there with her dad because her brother played there but her dad asked me to teach her a few things. I was more than happy to do that =) God is so good and I have so many stories to write but I don't have time! I can't wait to see what the next few weeks will bring. I love you and miss you all!

Josh, Mary, Sarah, and Donald-I got something really cute for the new babies in the family....There gonna look like cute little Argentines =)

Laura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that a girl came. Maybe she will go back and bring some friends next time. :) We are glad that you are having a good time. Love You! Mom & Dad & girls

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news!!:) I just want to let you know that the kids at church miss you. They've been saying where's ms. Laurla? lol. I'm so happy for you. God is really working through you. God Bless. AFG!:)

Anonymous said...

hi laura!! I miss you sooo much I hope you are having an amzing time there which I'm sure you are but you need to come home safe and soon ok? ok sounds good I love you alot and I'm praying for you. Be safe bye bye